Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introducing The Brian Waite Band


Have you heard of them? I hadn't until last week. I downloaded several of their songs, stuck them on a CD in my car CD player... and... well... I'm kind of ashamed to say it, but I've left it there playing on repeat for several days! (Yes, even when there aren't any children in my car!)

I'm looking forward to using some of their songs with my early childhood classes. They currently have five CD's out: 

MusicmakerAll I See Is Good!River of Life
Can't Sit Still20,000 Volts Under the Sea

(These are links, by the way, so that you can check them out on Amazon.com and hear clips of their songs!)

I particularly like the songs Jingle Your Bell (from the River of Life CD) and Can't Sit Still (from, naturally, the Can't Sit Still CD). I haven't listened to Stick Game, Musicmaker, and I Like to Sing (from Musicmaker) all the way through yet, but I think those look promising for my early childhood classes, too!

Check them out and let me know what you think... for now, though, I'm off to teach!

No comments: