Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun Freebies in February

Laura, over at The Piano Studio posted a blog entry to let us know about a fun famous musicians wall chart that's free for download. I saved it and printed it out, and look forward to using it with my composer studies. (More on that another day!)

Debra of NotebookingPages.Com has some awesome Valentines Day lined pages and cards, as well as some neat artist and composer notebooking pages. I'm storing my Valentines pages for next year - I've got some cute ideas (think: making a book or wall of things students love about music lessons, composers they love or pieces of music they love) but I don't have quite enough time to carry them out this year!

Amazon.com is offering I Love the 80s, Vol. 1 (1880s) as well as The Orange Mountain Music Philip Glass Sampler Vol.I and Eternal Baroque. I love growing my iTunes library, especially with free samplers!

And finally, the last freebie comes from me. Nothing too exciting, just some piano key flashcards that I remembered while searching through my teaching files this morning. I figured I might as well share in case somebody could use them.

Enjoy!

No comments: